B. Sterling is a songwriter that truly draws you in with his dynamic vocals and refined, compelling lyrics…not to mention great stage banter. A seasoned songwriter and performer, he’s toured extensively throughout the country playing large venues, listening rooms, festivals, and house concerts over the past decade. He’s always eager to hear and share a great song and a great story.
* 2015 Texas Songwriter Serenade Winner -3rd place
* 2014 Psalmwriter Competition Winner-1st Place
* 2013 Kerrville New Folk Finalist
* 2013 Texas Songwriter Serenade Finalist
* 2012 Winner of international songwriting competition (Show Me the Music) Americana Genre
* 2011 Kerrville New Folk Finalist
“B. Sterling is my new favorite…his music has made its way into my heart-it’s that simple.”
-Eliza Gilkyson, Singer/Songwriter
“B. Sterling cranks out thoughtfully crafted original songs…B. Sterling doesn’t pen saccharine lyrics. Instead he encapsulates the power of real emotions with a bit of poetry and plenty of heart.”
-Mario Tarradell, The Dallas Morning News
For more information, go to http://bsterlingmusic.com/.
Date(s) - Oct 15, 2016
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Thoreau Woods Coffeehouse