For every coffeehouse, we need baked goods, people to collect money for admission and refreshments, and help with setup and takedown. Please contact Pam Johnson at [email protected] or (936) 661-4313 with any questions.
Building and Grounds
If you are interested in volunteering to maintain our building and/or grounds, please contact Paul Culp at [email protected]
Order of Service If you are willing to take over the weekly OOS, please let Anne True know.
Sunday Morning Programs
- Read chalice lighting
- Announce/close Joys & Concerns
- Select and read opening Words
- Announce hymns
- Announce offertory, responsive reading, and person who introduces the speaker
- On Fellowship Sunday, select and read Story for all ages, and ask others if they have anything to share
- Lights chalice
- Responsive reading
- Introduces speaker
- Bring microphone to audience during discussion
- Extinguish chalice
- Does offertory when Treasurer absent
Lunch treater (if needed): Let the speaker know at the church that you are the treater, where we are going, and make sure they know how to get there.
Greeter: Arrive at 10 am, handout OOS and welcome people as they come in. Make coffee if needed. For new visitors, point out restrooms, coffee, where to make a name tag, etc.